In this week’s community news, we get best practices of using New Relic with Engine Yard, find out how O’Reilly gave the Velocity website a makeover and more.
* Engine Yard shares best practices for using New Relic with your Engine Yard Cloud or Managed account.
* Code School shows how they use New Relic to deliver a high quality user experience to their customers.
* O’Reilly describes how they gave the Velocity website a performance makeover.
* Joshua Bixby gives best practices for making sure your frontend optimizations perform as well as they test.
* Sastry Malladi of eBay discusses the performance implications of using various data formats and versioning.
* HP opens the public beta of their HP Cloud Services public cloud.
* Find out how startups are creating a new system of the world for IT.
* New Relic engineer Jose Fernandez shares his experiences switching to Vim.