This week’s edition focuses on latency and scalability with articles from Joshua Bixby, Piotr Kwapin, InfoQ, and more.
* Hear how Words with Friends scaled their backend on Talentopoly’s latest podcast.
* Find out how our customer wooga, the second largest developer of social games, scaled its platform to handle millions of users.
* Software architect, Piotr Kwapin, describes the tools he uses to maintain a fast, high-traffic WordPress blog on an inexpensive server.
* What’s the cost of cutting London-Tokyo latency by 60ms? $1.5 billion
* Google + architect, Ilya Grigorik, explains how to use navigation timing to measure latency from the client’s perspective.
* GigaOm writer, James Urquhart, channels Dr. Seuss in this walk-through of CloudOps.
* Strangeloop’s Joshua Bixby is back with a desktop latency reality check.
Sign up here. It's free, so why not?