In this edition, we look at PHP and Ruby, hear from our partners, and find out why New Relic is one of the hottest companies in San Francisco.
- Our COO, Chris Cook, describes five things every SaaS start-up needs to know about scaling.
- Atlassian adds social collaboration features to JIRA 5.
- Golfingstat shares his experiences with New Relic.
- Developer Giorgio Seroni explains how to write clean code in PHP 5.4.
- Blitz talks about New Relic analytics.
- Our partners at AppFog are shaking off the grey and getting geared up for some fantastic events.
- Pat Shaughnessy asks if Ruby is interpreted or compiled.
- Noel Rappin shows the importance of controlling your development environment.
- Descubra por Jera ama New Relic.
- Find out why we’re one of the hottest companies in San Francisco.
Sign up here. It's free, so why not?