In this week’s roundup, we take a closer look at JRuby, Node.js and Pylons, hear from our partners, and more.
- Pat Shaughnessy takes us on a journey to the center of JRuby.
- Romiko Derbynew shows how he used New Relic to manage Neo4j app performance.
- Dr. Dobbs looks at Node.js adoption.
- Developer Guillermo Cruz describes how to setup New Relic on a Pylons app.
- RedMonk takes a look at the fragmentation of programming languages.
- SHOPULARITY founder, Jordan Holberg, describes how Joyent and New Relic helped get his business off the ground.
- O’Reilly Radar talks about the NoSQL movement.
- Our partner Engine Yard doubles their year over year revenue.
Sign up here. It's free, so why not?