Yesterday, our own Graham Dumpleton announced the latest release of our Python Agent. This version includes the following:
- Support for tracking external requests to a Solr service using the ‘pysolr’ and ‘solrpy’ modules. Time spent making the request will show on the overview charts as Solr time. Metrics for individual types of requests will also be listed in web transaction performance breakdown and slow transaction traces.
- Support for capturing explain plans for slow SQL when using MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Support for Redis using the ‘redis’ module. It consists of tracking time spent connecting to and issuing commands against the Redis service.
- Support for MongoDB using the ‘pymongo’ module. It consists of tracking time spent connecting to and issuing commands against the MongoDB service.
- Assorted bug fixes and more.